Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Where is Waldo?

Image result for waldoIf you are like me, you grew up looking for Waldo. In some ways, it was difficult to find him because he was either hiding behind somebody or something. I can remember sometimes spending countless minutes looking for Waldo, but one thing was always certain, Waldo always looked the same. He never changed his cloths (even on a hot summer beach, he was wearing his winter hat). He always had the same pair of glasses. He never aged over the years.

Some time after High School, I began looking for St. Joseph (aka "Joe"). Like Waldo, he often was hiding behind somebody or something. But unlike Waldo, Joe has often "changed" his appearance. Sometimes he was dressed in vibrant colors. While other times, he was dressed in earth-tones. And goodness, his age seems to fluctuate back and forth as if he is out of time! Sometimes, he's old, other times he's young. This makes Joe very difficult to find sometimes.

With this blog, I hope I can share with you where I have found Joe, and I hope that together we may find him in even more pages of history.

No comments:

Post a Comment