Wednesday, July 10, 2019

A Year with Joe

It’s hard to believe that it has been a year since we’ve begun “looking for Waldo” on this blog! I’m not exactly sure whether it feels like it’s been more or less than a year ago. (it's been a really wacky year for me!) He truly has blessed my life with his intercession over the course of the year, and I pray that he has blessed you too!

Looking back... I think my favorite post was Joseph in Hades. And I loved all the paintings, iconography, statuary, and mosaics.

Looking forward, please pray for me, and know of my prayers for you and for every person who visits this blog. Joe wants to help us survive whatever famine each of us may be enduring, whether it be spiritual, physical, mental, emotional, or all of the above. “Go to Joseph and do whatever he tells you.” (Gen. 41:55)

I am convinced that if we are obedient to Joe as Jesus was, we too shall "advance in wisdom and age and favor before God and man." (Luke 2:51-52). May this next year be fruitful and blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment